Works closely with Sales and Logistics group to provide support on all the items being handled.
- Acts as a custodian of all items received
- Monitors all reported defective items
- Secures approval from Principal in shipping out of defective items
- Coordinates with Logistics group in handling logistics and shipping of defective items to and from Principal Depot
- Issues notice of closing of incident once replacement item was returned to client and tested to be working
- Checks units from pull-out and for delivery
- Performs inventory management for units received and for delivery
- Responsible for processing and coordinating of Transmittal Slip; processing of quotation and coordinating of billable units.
- Male or female, not more than 28 years old, and a college graduate
- Preferably with at least 2 years of working experience in the field of customer service or freight forwarding industry
- Must be very organized and keen on details; works accurately
- Able to multitask and make sound decisions under pressure
- Responsible and has high sense of urgency
- Handles concerns in the best interest of both customer and company
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.