Advanced Smart-managed Fixed Configuration Gigabit Switches
The HP 1920 Switch Series, part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for smaller organizations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management.
- Delivers excellent price/performance for small and growing organizations
- Smart-managed flexibility provides more granular control and management
- Smaller enclosure for deployment flexibility
- Advanced technology for an energy-efficient design
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
- The HP 1920 Switch Series features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased flexibility. It consists of eight rack-mountable models with internal power supplies including four non-Power over Ethernet (PoE) models: 8G-, 16G-, 24G- and 48G- port; four PoE+ models: (2) 8G-, and (2) 24G-port.
- These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface, based on our industry-leading HP 1910 Switch Series, to simplify deployment and management while offering you greater granularity of control of key features.
Keeps Your Business up and Running and Protected
- The HP 1920 Switch Series is built on the market-leading, proven reliability of the HP 1910 Switch Series with advanced silicon technology for low power consumption, an enhanced feature set for more robust operation, new models and options.
- Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
- Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
- The switch series is covered by the HP Lifetime Warranty with next day advance hardware placement, 24×7 phone support for 3 years and business day phone and email support for as long as you own the product.
Delivers Improved Performance, While Lowering the Total Cost of Ownership
- The HP 1920 Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6 support, rate limiting, link aggregation and IGMP.
- Smaller enclosures facilitate flexible deployment.
- The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional cabling.
- Advanced silicon technology, green features like Port shutdown and EEE compliance for greater energy-efficiency and the Lifetime Warranty significantly reduce TCO.
Learn more about HP Networking Philippines