PALO ALTO, Calif., Jan. 7, 2016 – Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) today announced an agreement with Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE: AVP), a leading global beauty company, to transform key elements of Avon’s global IT infrastructure.
“ To fully support the needs of our Representatives and her customers, our IT infrastructure needs to operate with agility, We believe that HPE is the right global partner to help us to deliver the best experience for our end-users today and in the future. This partnership also allows us to accelerate our growth strategy in areas like digital where having a solid IT infrastucture is critical. „
Chief Information Officer, Avon
As part of the agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Avon will:
- Use HPE’s integrated framework to standardize IT processes that power a hybrid infrastructure, and provide high-quality service delivery using best practices and alignment to established global standards
- Establish a Security Operation Center at HPE’s global delivery center
- Set up a Global Service Desk utilizing self-service tools, remote support and data analytics to enhance end-user experience
- Implement HPE’s tools to monitor and automate distributed server management services, including HPE Operations Manager, HPE Operations Orchestration, and HPE Server Automation
- Leverage HPE’s Global Network Operating Center to provide network data services, including HPE’s tools for monitoring and automation
As part of the agreement HPE will identify cost efficiencies and provide tools and processes to operate more consistently, enabling Avon to quickly adjust and adapt to ever-changing business demands.
“As a leader in beauty and direct selling, Avon aims to stay ahead of the curve by laying a new foundation for their digital strategy,” said Mike Nefkens, Executive Vice President & General Manager of Enterprise Services, Hewlett Packard Enterprise. “The partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise will enable Avon’s business transformation journey, which is critical for staying competitive in today’s rapidly dynamic business environment.”
About Avon Products, Inc.
Avon is the Company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and, above all, for women. Avon, with nearly $9 billion in annual revenue in 2014, has products that are sold through 6 million active independent Avon Sales Representatives worldwide. Avon products include color cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, and fashion and home, featuring such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, ANEW, Avon Care, Skin-So-Soft, and Advance Techniques. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avoncompany.com
Learn more about HPE Networking Philippines